IFIC 2021 Exam Prep Study Kit
To watch an overview video of this kit: https://youtu.be/aOtrKEcqSmU
This study kit contains the IFC / IFIC exam questions, answers, reading and flashcards. This is all you need to clear your CSI, IFSE or CFIC exam easily.
The IFC provides foundational knowledge that prepares Advisors to give effective advice to clients on mutual fund investments based on a client’s objectives, timeline and risk tolerance. It also provides greater insight into a mutual fund representative’s legal, ethical and professional responsibilities.
WHAT SKILLS WILL YOU DEVELOP FROM TAKING THE IFC?
A better understanding of financial markets and the mutual funds industry
The ability to analyze the risk-return relationship of investments
Deeper insight into assessing mutual fund performance and fee structure
Better methods to create and effectively manage client portfolios
This textbook will prepare you for the Investment Funds Institute of Canada, IFSE, IFIC, CFIC and IFC Mutual Funds exams
- CourseTree exam preparation kit has been published in Canada, The United States and England under the following International Standard Book Number (ISBN) 978-1-7773740-1-3
WHAT CAREERS DOES TAKING THE IFC LEAD TO?
Mutual Funds Licenced Dealer
Each chapter and module of the official exam provider's curriculum has been distilled and captured into clear and concise language. All learning objectives required to succeed in your exam are provided. This is the most direct and efficient way to study and prepare for the exam.
Our study kits have been carefully written and structured to give you the best possible chance of succeeding at your exam. The language is simple, the learning objectives are clear and succinct. This is everything you need.
Section 1 - Complete Chapter Study Notes
• Complete of study notes detailing the important topics
• These notes are clear and concise covering every learning objective
Section 2 - Practice Check Exam Questions
• Actual Exam questions with answer keys
• Exam questions cover all chapters and learning objectives
Section 3 - TERMinator Cards
• Flashcards style learning exercise with question on front and answer on the back
• This is the last phase of studying. You can shuffle these index cards and test your knowledge of IFIC definitions